No eggs, no bake Mango Cheesecake with Savitur Alphonso Mango Pulp
Cheesecake is a sweet dessert and can have various layers. There is usually a bottom layer of crumb or cake and then is topped with the cheesecake mixture. The dish originated in ancient Greece. The classic cheesecake usually consists of eggs, but this is an egg less, no bake version made with Savitur Alphonso Mango Pulp
- Cream cheese - 200gms
- Cream - 250gms
- Condensed milk - 200gms
- Gelatin - 5 tablespoon
- Digestive Biscuit - 150gms
- Melted Butter - 100gms
- Savitur Alphonso Mango Pulp - 300gms
Steps to follow
- In a blender put the digestive biscuits and melted butter
- Blend together until a fine crumble forms
- Add into a 8 inch lined tin, smooth out and press into the tin.
- Soak 3 tablespoon gelatin with 60ml (1/4 cup) water and set aside.
- In a bowl heat together cream cheese, condensed milk and cream together until smooth
- Whisk in the soaked gelatin
- Pour over the digestive crumb and allow to set in the fridge for around 2 hours
- Once the cheesecake is set in a small bowl soak 2 tablespoon of gelatin in 1/4 cup of water.
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for 1 minute until melted.
- Pour into Savitur Alphonso Mango Pulp and mix until fully combined.
- Pour over set cheesecake and chill for 1 hour
- Cut into slices and serve.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with IndiBaker