Eggless Saffron Muffins. So yummy and easy to make!
A classic muffin flavored with the delicacy of saffron and cardamom.
This recipe yields about 6 delicious muffins and only requires one bowl to make. These muffins can be had as is or served with classic saffron buttercream.
- Flour: 1 cup
- Baking Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Vinegar: 1 teaspoon
- Saffron: 2 pinches
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
Steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and saffron.
- Pour in oil, vinegar, milk and vanilla.
- Whisk the mixture to form a smooth batter.
- In a lined cupcake tray divide the mixture to make 6 cupcakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve as is or with tea/coffee.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with Indibaker