Brownies made with the Best Natural Sweetener!
A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection. Brownies come in a variety of forms and can be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. This recipe uses date sugar for sweetness.
- Melted unsalted butter -3/4 cup
- Savitur Date Sugar -1.5 cups
- Vanilla -1 teaspoon
- Eggs -3no
- Flour -3/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder -1/2 cup
- Baking Powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips -1/2 cup
Steps to follow:
- Preheat oven to 180°
- In a bowl mix together date sugar, cocoa powder, flour and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla and melted butter.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry ingredients and fold to form a smooth batter.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a lined 8x8 baking dish
- Bake the brownie for 35-40 minutes until set.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with Indibaker